A&H

IPRS - physio support

Mick.

RefChat Addict
I've just had my first application form to join my local RA and see that there is an option to join the Physio care package. I believe that the RA is supported by IPRS as far as physio is concerned. However, my RA form offers the Silver package at £25 per year and a Gold package at £35. I have had a look on the web and am struggling to find an explanation of the packages. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two packages and is it worth this amount per year?

The Referee Store
This is what I received from my RA secretary:
PHYSIO CARE

Details of products are;

Gold – This service includes a clinical triage call, clinical remote management and/or IA and max of 4 sessions of treatment – this is £35

Silver – This service includes clinical triage call, clinical remote management and/or IA and max of 2 sessions of treatment – this is £25

• Both products are valid for one year from date of purchase.
  • Both products can be accessed up to 4 times per year for non-related non-reoccurring injuries provided terms and conditions are met
  • Valid for access for ages 18-65
  • In order to access the treatment service the individual must be off Refereeing duties for 5 consecutive days and the injury must not be a pre-existing condition
  • Treatment plans are at discretion of IPRS physiotherapist providing the clinical triage call (clinical assessment over the phone)
I also have a sheet which is much more detailed, but don't know how to upload it! If you want that, then PM your email address and I'll forward it to you.

That's a brilliant plan! I need to talk to my provincial association about getting access to that.

Back