A&H

Is this a red (2)

The Referee Store
I'm guessing that's an attempt at sarcasm?

Both feet leave the floor at the start of the challenge = uncontrolled missile = endangering safety of opponent = red card.

Not even a shadow of doubt.

One thing that annoys me about it, the reaction of the player fouled. It's a horrible two footed tackle, upended him no question. However it is not a classic leg breaker - it kicks him up in the air rather than the downward stamp, compressing the leg against the floor and causing it to break. I date say it hurt, but in the 60s that was just been seen as a "bit of a kick"

:D

Reactions: Gez
Ouch. I don't think that a red card covers that type of tackle... Few months out for that surely?

One thing that annoys me about it, the reaction of the player fouled. It's a horrible two footed tackle, upended him no question. However it is not a classic leg breaker - it kicks him up in the air rather than the downward stamp, compressing the leg against the floor and causing it to break. I date say it hurt, but in the 60s that was just been seen as a "bit of a kick"

:D
Sorry SM but it did break a leg by all accounts.

My decision, shake of the head, wave it away and loudly shout "nothing doing, it's a mans game, play on."

Back