A&H

Just completed course

I'd very much doubt it.

You'd need to check with your RDO though. Welcome back. :)
Hi,

In all honesty I thought that might be the case, but thought I’d check on here as I know how busy RDO’s are, especially this time of year too.
thanks very much. I’ve got some pre-seasons lined up in July, hoping for a couple more by mid July to make the 5 up before August and can be “re-classified” before the start of the season.

Cheers.

Reactions: Kes
The Referee Store
Hi,

In all honesty I thought that might be the case, but thought I’d check on here as I know how busy RDO’s are, especially this time of year too.
thanks very much. I’ve got some pre-seasons lined up in July, hoping for a couple more by mid July to make the 5 up before August and can be “re-classified” before the start of the season.

Cheers.
You will need to check with your RDO which are acceptable for your 5 games; CFA's need to verify which levels are OK.
Assume your DBS and Safeguarding are all done, and 2021/2 CFA registration completed, then good to go!
Welcome back.

You will need to check with your RDO which are acceptable for your 5 games; CFA's need to verify which levels are OK.
Assume your DBS and Safeguarding are all done, and 2021/2 CFA registration completed, then good to go!
Welcome back.
Thank you, can’t wait to get started again.

I’ve got open age pre seasons lined up and will try pick up a couple more to make up the 5.

DBS & Safeguarding all done and 21/22 Registration all sorted too 😃

Back