A&H

Kit Competition - Guess the amount of cards in each game

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Thought it about time i posted some more information about how you could get your hands on a shiny new kit.

Each monday, i will post 3 random fixtures from either the English or Scottish leagues, all you'll need to do is guess how many cards are shown in each game (total red and yellow, in the event of a red being shown for 2 yellows, then only the red card will count)(Skysports.com will be used as a reference point)

3 points will be awarded for a correct guess of the amount of cards
1 point will be awarded if your guess is + or - 1 of the total amount of cards given
(Maximum of 9 points available each week)

I will then calculate the amount of points each of you have, and the overall winner at the closing date will be crowned champion and get their hands on a new kit, simple aint it?

Each Monday, i will post the fixtures for the following weekend. To enter, please send me a PC (private conversation) with your predictions, i will then update a thread with each persons guesses, don't want you editing them now do i? ;)
(EG Chelsea v Arsenal - 5 cards)

Closing date of the competition will be Sunday 26th February 2012

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Good Luck!!!

The Referee Store
In my previous thread i mentioned the PGMO kit as a prize, I'm guessing there will be a new kit available for the following season, the winner is more than welcome to wait for the new kit to be released before making their mind up, as i will offer the new kit (if there is one) as a prize. In the event of your size requirement not being available, you are welcome to wait for it to become available, or pick a new kit (worth the same value)

Your choice

Just to let you know this will be starting next week and not today.

Patience Mr Mitchell. I'll post the first lot next Monday.

Am I right in saying week 10 and 11 scores havent yet been added ?

Back