A&H

Level 5 achieved....

Darius

RefChat Addict
Got my letter this morning, now it's just waiting to see if I get another letter in a couple of weeks?

Happy with this season that would just top it off.

(Can I request no lectures on the double jump thing again?! I just want to enjoy my L5! Que Sera Sera/C'est la vie about what's gonna happen with that!)

The Referee Store
Congratulations. If the opportunity does come, do me a favour and get your assessments sent to someone else who removes the mark before you see it, so you just see the comments. It will do you a lot of good.

That sounds like volunteering talk to me ;-) You're gonna have LOADS of time once you hang up the whistle?!?

Interesting idea, thinking about it my first view point is always to the mark and then the feedback. I may well try it but I don't know who I could do it to, because surely they'd be going to the same email my full time/moas stuff will go to?

That sounds like volunteering talk to me ;-) You're gonna have LOADS of time once you hang up the whistle?!?

Interesting idea, thinking about it my first view point is always to the mark and then the feedback. I may well try it but I don't know who I could do it to, because surely they'd be going to the same email my full time/moas stuff will go to?
It's not volunteering talk. I'll have a free 2 hours on Sunday mornings when the lanyard hits the peg. I intend to fill them with gym trips, watching referees and having an occasional hangover. Set up an auto forward if you can. Are you in the SofE? If you are, then send them to someone who can help you with it, a L3 perhaps.

As an assessor if you were asked to remove it before you sent it to me would you have an issue with it? Or is it part of the rules of assessing?*

*If you saw Laws of Assessing is the correct terminology I'm going to be upset.

As an assessor if you were asked to remove it before you sent it to me would you have an issue with it? Or is it part of the rules of assessing?*

*If you saw Laws of Assessing is the correct terminology I'm going to be upset.
From next season, it is expected that all Supply assessments will on MOAS meaning it will be impossible for the assessor to leave the marks off. The NCEL and some other Supply leagues have been trialling it this season. It makes report writing easier but I understand that assessors will be observers from next season meaning there are other aspect of the game on which they will give advice. How that affects report writing, I'm not sure

Anyway long way off! It's the week of my County Cup Final I'll find out, still not worn my tie yet! Don't feel I've earned it until the day of the game!

When's your final?

Anyway long way off! It's the week of my County Cup Final I'll find out, still not worn my tie yet! Don't feel I've earned it until the day of the game!

When's your final?
Last Finals Day, May 8th. It could be my last game. I've provisionally assigned myself to the Sunday League title decider which is 9 days later but if the title is already decided I won't need/want to do the game (with neutral ARs).

I have a game on Sunday, then the 19th, then 26th, then 27th (4th off.), then 29th ("friendly" for charity), County Final and then that league decider. Effectively, 3 more official games, 2 4th officials and 1 charity game plus one optional game.

Tuesday 12th is the 16th anniversary of me becoming a referee. I can hardly remember life before it... except for those Wednesday night trips to Southampton supporting Leeds... they seem so long ago

Back