A&H

Level 5 Leagues?

ASRef

Level 5 Referee
Hi There,

I'm an 18 year old official that has recently emigrated to Manchester. For the 2016-17 season, I have been placed as a Level 5 Official. What sort of leagues and matches does one referee and act as an assistant referee at Level 5? I've read up on various sources but they all seem to be very vague regarding this.

Thanks for your help :)

The Referee Store
Hi There,

I'm an 18 year old official that has recently emigrated to Manchester. For the 2016-17 season, I have been placed as a Level 5 Official. What sort of leagues and matches does one referee and act as an assistant referee at Level 5? I've read up on various sources but they all seem to be very vague regarding this.

Thanks for your help :)

@ASRef You will need to register with leagues that you want to officiate in. Your main one would be the Manchester League, this is the most local supply league to you. You would act as an assistant on the Premier with a level 4 middle and then referee on your own in the lower and reserve divisions. There are then various other options for Sundays etc. If you wanted to inbox me I could tell you more.

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=4856192

Back