A&H

Long or Short?

JoeMaloney5

Level 7 Referee
Just wondering as about to order my new referee equipment for the upcoming season do people on here prefer Long or short sleeve tops and also is their any reason as to why this is ie Think its more professional ? Thanks

The Referee Store
Yep, I'm with Jef. Long sleeve top with an undershirt for when it's cold. The lack of a Jade Green undershirt is the main reason I didn't bother getting a coloured kit last season.

Surely this is common sense and practical. Long then simply roll them up when you want to be short sleeved

Exactly this.

With British weather it could be nice and sunny one minute, then chucking down the next, and I'll want adjustable sleeves for when the wind decides to be a terror for ten minutes. :p

I only ever go short sleeves, just because I hate long sleeves. I’m a northerner so the cold isn’t really a thing for me

I have small arms so the new Adidas 18 LS arms is just to wide and i like to use wristbands so i only use SS

I hate to roll up my long sleeves, they always come down and that distracts me from the game. Only using short sleeves with a black base layer in those cold winter days.

Proper southerner. Warm weather SS. Slightly colder SS SS base layer A bit more colder SS ls base cold LS even colder LS LS base even colder close off dates!:):)

I only own short sleeved shirts, but I have a number of black long sleeved base layers and these come out in the Winter.

Just wondering as about to order my new referee equipment for the upcoming season do people on here prefer Long or short sleeve tops and also is their any reason as to why this is ie Think its more professional ? Thanks
only buying one top so thats what is persuading me to just go long. Cheers
Get a short sleeve and one of these arm sleeves to basically convert it to long sleeves when you want.need to.

1535461095157.png
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...ves-16nikankprdrftslvfta/16nikankprdrftslvfta

Back