A&H

Match incident reporting

Chrisp72

Always smiling
Hi all ,

A referee reporting misconduct to his league without informing the county ?
It is my understanding the refeee should not report it to the league but to its CFA .
Thoughts please

The Referee Store
I've only need to put one misconduct report in since I started and I reported it as a misconduct report on WGS and contacted the league secretary and informed them what went on. Both the league and CFA contacted me back, the league asking if I was ok and if I needed anything, as well as promising a thorough investigation. They then contacted me asking again asking for confirmation of the player involved (neither the player, the captain or the manager would give me his name during the game, I just had the name/number on the team sheet). The CFA contacted me just to confirm the 3 red cards I'd issued in the game, and advised that I wrote a misconduct report regarding one of the reds (quite a serious incident). I replied that I had done and then they said "o yes you have, sorry". To be fair they were really good over the phone, I'm assuming they have that many level 7s who don't fill misconduct reports in thay they just assumed I hadn't lol. They also told me the potential appeal date, which wasn't needed in the end as they didn't appeal anything.

Hi all ,

A referee reporting misconduct to his league without informing the county ?
It is my understanding the refeee should not report it to the league but to its CFA .
Thoughts please

I advised one of my leagues on a misconduct report as a matter of courtesy, but they told me they weren't worried, county FA handled all of that.

Back