A&H

Misconduct Report

boblardo

Level 5 Referee
Had an incident today but not sure how to report it so some advice please

Greens v Blue, Blue player slide tackles between two green players and the ball goes out for a throw in. All seemed innocuous but then Blue player head butts a green player. Was a clear red mist moment although its not clear what caused it

Anyway, It was a clear case of violent conduct and I was already blowing the whistle hard expecting the inevitable reaction. Start to call the player over and a spectator runs on the pitch and punches the player which starts a round of hand bags, mostly skippers from both teams trying to keep everyone apart.

I blow the whistle harder and immediately walk over to the spectator and remove him from the vicinity, he slowly walks away.

I then walk over to the original offender and send him from the FOP for violent conduct, no arguments.

I know I need to do a dismissal for the RC and a misconduct report but do i need to both of them in the RC report or just in the misconduct

ie for the red card

In the 73rd minute of the game a blue team player made a tackle between two green team players which resulted in the ball going out of play. As the blue team player got to his feet he head butted the green team player, I deemed this Violent Conduct and sent him from the field of play.

For the misconduct

In the 73rd minute of the game a blue team player made a tackle between two Green team players which resulted in the ball going out of play. As the Blue Team player got to his feet he head butted a Green Team player, this resulted in a spectator entering the field of play and punching the blue team player.

I removed the spectator from the vicinity and restarted the game once I had deemed him an appropriate distance from the area.

The Referee Store
Can you identify which team the spectator belonged to?

Did you make any attempt to get his name?

You will need to add as much identifying info as possible into your report i.e clothing etc.

Reactions: Kes
I did ask for his name but the home team denied knowing him , despite him being in the group of supporters on standing with the home team

he was in a grey hoody and his most distinguishing feature was his dog

Like Herts says, report exactly what you observe. Whatever the outcome, the home team (ie whoever's ground/venue it is) ultimately has to take on responsibility for the scrotey behaviour of someone who commits an act of "scrotery" on their premises. Rightly or wrongly - that's just how it is. :)
Hope the lowlife gets a lifetime club ban and a good kicking from some bloke down the pub any time soon. ;) :D

Back