A&H

MJP Appoinment

SteveAustinRef

Level 7 Referee
This should be an interesting game.

Kidderminster Harriers Vs Lemington Hibs U13s with 4 x 20 mins

I have a higher level referee on one line and the Chief Exceative of the Worcestershire FAon the other line, how the hell did I get stitched up with this one. :confused:

The Referee Store
How come you have assistants allocated to your MJPL games? Have only ever seen them in the cup semi/finals

Funnily enough I'm the man in the middle for Kidderminster Harriers u16s vs Evesham u16 on Saturday! But just to point out, the Kidderminster games are actually JPL not MJPL, which is a different league altogether and is much more common to have AR's in, in my experience anyway which was a couple of worcester city u18 games.
Anyway, good luck with the game!

Funnily enough I'm the man in the middle for Kidderminster Harriers u16s vs Evesham u16 on Saturday! But just to point out, the Kidderminster games are actually JPL not MJPL, which is a different league altogether and is much more common to have AR's in, in my experience anyway which was a couple of worcester city u18 games.
Anyway, good luck with the game!

So you are and you have two assistants as well. It's a good standard and it gives u good experience of having neutral assistants.

Not really as I live in Warndon in Worcester. I usually get given Worcester Olympic Games more than anything from Mark. But been given a few of the Kidderminster ones recently

4-0 kiddy. Stupidly easy game. Only thing that happened is when you blew your whistle for captains, half players in my game thought it was me and kiddy happened to score from that play!

Back