A&H

MOAS emails

On the subject of FA Systems, anyone else having issues with Full-Time emails? Seems like one of my leagues are sending emails through at midday and they don't come through to me until about 4 in the morning šŸ¤£
Yeah we had a full time email request sent out for a replacement for a late referee drop out for a 7:45pm kick off on Monday evening. Received the email at 8:46pm šŸ˜‚

The Referee Store
On the subject of FA Systems, anyone else having issues with Full-Time emails? Seems like one of my leagues are sending emails through at midday and they don't come through to me until about 4 in the morning šŸ¤£
Yes as @ChasObserverRefDeveloper said, it seems to be all of the systems. FT and MOAS are down. The one email that has actually come through came through once an hour every hour for 16 hours.

I wish they'd fix the issue whereby you can't scroll down on FullTime
That's an Edge issue, I found a fix for it. Let me see if I can find / remember it. I think it might have been because of an Ad Blocker that I disabled for FT, but not 100% sure on that.

EDIT: Yes, it was AdblockPlus. If I re-enable it for the FT site I can't scroll, turn it off and scrolling is fine.

Last edited:
Back