A&H

My intro,Finding matches in 'off season' and Random new ref Qs

7 to 5 in no time..... you should be able to be reffing at Premier League ground within a few years, like Anfield, Old Trafford, Elland Road, Hillsborough, The Riverside, :( maybe even Bramall Lane too ! :)

The Referee Store
My point was more that you are reliant on a bit of luck. If the weather is bad in March and even April you lose weekends, or on the flip side the weather is great in the Winter months prior to March and the league finishes that month (as happened to lots this season), you are going to be short.
Im on the 7-5 promotion scheme. Had a number of postponed matches in March this year and a couple of mix ups from the referee secretary for one of my leagues meant i missed out on a few other matches too. Luckily enough my other league gave me double headers and i joined a new league late on and they had cup matches going on late into May.

Only issue now is that I'm away for the first few weekends in September and currently 1 game every Saturday and Sunday won't be enough. Hoping I'll get a couple of matches on a Saturday / Sunday to help, but have to agree it can be difficult if things go against you.

Back