A&H

need help portsmouth

Francis Oldfield

Level 9 Referee
Hi

Is anyone here based in portsmouth or surrounding area. Have just passed my brc but couldn't attend next steps workshop.

Seriously confused on the practicality of getting games, match day procedure etc. Could do with watching someone go through it or someone with contact details.

Many thanks

Francis

The Referee Store
Call your r do at Hampshire fa and speak to them it's their job to assist say you need a mentor and guidance be it in person or on phone or email. Either easy you will need to get your games done and your NSW done. Don't be afraid of approaching leagues as we are still early in the season. If you leave it till after Xmas they'll will be less likely to take you on as it is getting into the business end of the season and you'll be waiting till August again. Pm me if you like. On my mobile so can't get links in.

Hi

Is anyone here based in portsmouth or surrounding area. Have just passed my brc but couldn't attend next steps workshop.

Seriously confused on the practicality of getting games, match day procedure etc. Could do with watching someone go through it or someone with contact details.

Many thanks

Francis
I am appointment sec in the portsmouth area

Back