A&H

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I was thinking about buying one of the new Nike referee kits in the red colour way (I didn't want to buy the black, as I still like the previous black kit and will still wear that). Is there anywhere I can buy the red shirt (with FA badge) with the rest of the kit as a bundle, rather than buy the shirt, shorts and socks separately? I've checked on A&H and can only seem to find the black kit available to buy all together.

The Referee Store
I think that with a coloured shirt you still have black shorts and black socks. I might be wrong about this but that would explain why there is no bundle like you would get with black.

I think that with a coloured shirt you still have black shorts and black socks. I might be wrong about this but that would explain why there is no bundle like you would get with black.
Yeah, it is the same, I was just wondering if I could buy the bundle, as I have to buy everything individually, which is more expensive plus the shipping on top. Also, do you know what places do the shirt with FAMOA badges, as A&H seem to have sold out all the coloured shirts in my size...

Back