A&H

New kitbag

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
So I'm looking for a new kitbag for next season, I carry a lot of crap, so I am looking for quite a big one, I was possibly thinking of the nike roller, has anyone had experience with it or does anyone have any other suggestions?

The Referee Store
I have one, it's good (especially the section for boots) but a little small for all match day kit.

Thanks guys, I carry a lot of stuff so don't think I would have enough room with the Nike medium, I have the Adidas at the minute and I'm not to keen on it to be honest.........

What stuff can you possibly be carrying? I think I take an excessive amount but it still all just about fits into a normal sports bag...

what pierluigi said.

what on earth do you carry? i've got the small legea bag and it easily fits everything i could ever need

Big towel
Boots
Kit in b&d kit holder bag
Folding Bag of toiletries
Bag of refereeing stuff, whistles etc (from Refsworld)
Flags
Leather Folder for paperwork/pens
1 box Jaffa cakes
1 water bottle
1 sports drink

All placed in ritual/obsessional fashion in my sports bag(big nike sports bag - £20 from tesco 3 years ago)

Bit too much for my massively more expensive nike medium kit bag!

i carry all of those items in my Legea monkey, except the jaffa cakes.

from my playing days i have a superb medium nike holdall but it's just too big for my kit.

when i played i used to take at least 2 pairs of boots, shinpads, 2 changes of kit, 4/5 pairs of gloves & glove bag, cap, glove towel etc etc!

i carry all of those items in my Legea monkey, except the jaffa cakes.

from my playing days i have a superb medium nike holdall but it's just too big for my kit.

when i played i used to take at least 2 pairs of boots, shinpads, 2 changes of kit, 4/5 pairs of gloves & glove bag, cap, glove towel etc etc!

I was in the same boat as you rich, had everything bar the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

Big towel
Boots
Kit in b&d kit holder bag
Folding Bag of toiletries
Bag of refereeing stuff, whistles etc (from Refsworld)
Flags
Leather Folder for paperwork/pens
1 box Jaffa cakes
1 water bottle
1 sports drink

All placed in ritual/obsessional fashion in my sports bag(big nike sports bag - £20 from tesco 3 years ago)

Bit too much for my massively more expensive nike medium kit bag!

Not this again. "In my kit bags have ....." ;)

Reactions: SM
When I was playing it was boots, change of pants and a hair band (used to have long hair tied up in a samurai knot)

Travelled pretty light!

I have a nice sized Adidas bag which I generally carry;
1 kit with S/S and L/S shirts
2 base layers (S/S and L/S)
2 pairs of boots
Warm up top
Zip up warm up like hoodie for winter
Tub of goodies (Not going into details)
Post match shower stuff
Towel
Spare underwear
DBS Match official card (For junior games)
CAR & NAR flags
Team sheets.

As I never played the game before taking up refereeing I don't know what players carry, I used to play quite a lot of rugby for my school so all I really needed was boots, shorts, socks and a gum-shield. Oh and somewhere to go when I inevitably ended up in the sin bin.

Not that I'm overly bothered about this thread but isn't all this closing of threads business getting slightly ridiculous?? Whether it is a duplication or not it shouldn't really matter... If your not interested in the content don't click on it?

who said anyone was closing the thread? All I asked was that it didn't turn into another thread that weve had countless times. If you use the search function youll see what im talking about.

Anywho, back on topic

I personally have an umbro megadeck I think, does the job for me

Not that I'm overly bothered about this thread but isn't all this closing of threads business getting slightly ridiculous?? Whether it is a duplication or not it shouldn't really matter... If your not interested in the content don't click on it?
I wouldn't go saying that to Ross who is the owner of this site... There have been many threads around contents of a kit bag so doesn't really need to be re-visited again and TBH this isn't what this thread is about so is off topic.
Anyway, I've been thinking about getting a new kitbag so this thread is actually quite handy. Been thinking of getting a Nike or Umbro.

Bl*ody hell, I go offline for a couple of hours and I come back to this, what have I caused.......:eek:

Back