A&H

New level 4s

The Referee Store
no worries mate we call it banter here in Nottingham (unfortunately iam from led originally I know maybe that's worse)

Mike you just came back on here to brag about your promotion!!!!! ;)

Good work mate.

no at 52 thought my time had gone but as the cartoon says I beat those pesky kids old guys rule ;)

no tried a couple of years ago no good to nice was the assessment of how I controlled everything had a major major incident 18 mths back and decided that i either quit or change how I referee ......(not my fault incident) so I changed and reaped the benefits this season culminating in THE LETTER that's the lot really, all I will say is your never too old to learn , change and get promoted do not give up you are good enough.
if I can inspire 1 person to go for it great do it :)

Without the gritty details, can you tell us how and what you changed?

I find your story inspiring. Being 38 I was thinking I might be too aged to push on to the higher referee grades, but now my mind is changed.

I misread the title of this thread - I thought they'd introduced a new level on the ladder called 4S!!

Without the gritty details, can you tell us how and what you changed?

I find your story inspiring. Being 38 I was thinking I might be too aged to push on to the higher referee grades, but now my mind is changed.
One of my friends started at 37 and got L4 aged 42. I also know of someone who got L4 aged 61. Never too old.

I'm 37 and only started this season, thinking level 4 was an impossible goal. But reading this fills me with inspiration to get fitter and work towards my goals. Well done lads

Back