A&H

New PGMO KIT (Nike) Info Inside

coventryref

The Nike kit advertised on A&H Website is not The New PGMO kit for 2013/2014
I have been reliably Informed The New Kit Will be distributed through The RA shop only
And also have been told it should be available as of the end of next week

The Referee Store
Official Sports lost the PGMO contract after telling people they would be selling the new kit.. and went the way of the Dodo.

A+H have the PGMO kit contract and state the'yy be stocking the official Nike range and this happens.

Hmm......
lightning-gallery-18.jpg

Twice perhaps?

It better not be the rubbish that the ra were selling at the start of the season now, I bought a RA premium kit at start of season and the pockets are coming loose, the Velcro tab is unraveled and its rubbish material, maybe I've just been unlucky

I've just ordered the Nike kit though the RA FA incentive scheme.... hope it'll be the official kit for2013/14

It's not as if the Nike has a lot of 'design' on it anyway (no white) so even if the kit does change for next season, I don't imagine it would look a lot different.

If the FA do what they did last year and reveal the kit at the FA Cup Final, all this speculation will be put to bed in about 3 hours!

Does it say anything that the officials are wearing nike tracksuit tops when they are in the dressing room and on the pitch? But they are still wearing umbro bottoms?!

Does it say anything that the officials are wearing nike tracksuit tops when they are in the dressing room and on the pitch? But they are still wearing umbro bottoms?!

Anyone who cares knows that they are going to Nike for next season, but I think they should be keeping Umbro until the season finishes. The only reason I can think of as to why they are wearing Nike tops is that it is specially made and I am presuming they aren't producing any new Umbro products.

Arsenal V Wigan and Reading v Man City
4th officials Phil Dowd and Michael Oliver were both wearing Nike tracksuit trousers with an Umbro coat

Back