A&H

New Season, New League

Stephen Eves

Hello Everyone,

After recieving my promotion to level 4 I have been allocated to the North West Pool of referees for the 2012/13 season. This will be the first time I have officiated on any of the 3 league invloved (North West Counties Div 1, Lancashire League and West Lancashire League) and just thought I would introduce myself and try to get to know other people.

Im Stephen, live in Warrington, and have been refereeing for around 13 years, for all my sins I am a Manchester United fan (just given up my season ticket) and work as a Pool Lifeguard at a local pool in Warrington.

I am aware there is a pre-season meeting it would be nice if I could meet someone there so I dont look like billy no mates, and if anyone can alert me to how to get some pre-season friendlies that would be great.

The Referee Store
I don't think I could be further away from you if I tried I am in Kent! But I am looking forward to new leagues next year. I have been accepted onto Kent Youth League (Sunday) and Maidstone Sunday League. I have just completed my application to do Kent county league/Invicta league as asst refs.

As I am going to be applying for promotion in March for 2013-14 season need to get in as many games as possible. I really hope my GF is understanding with all this time I going to be spending away from her!!

I don't think I will be able to get to many saints games this season due to me concentrating on refereeing. The nature of the beast you have to sacrifice things you love to put your mind to others things if you want to do well at things well.

Dave Evans
Registered Ref with KCFA
Referee's course Sept 2010
First season 2010 - 2011 0 red cards 2 yellow cards
Second season 2011 - 2012 2 red cards 3 yellow Cards
Third season 2012 - 2013 ...............

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hello Everyone,

After recieving my promotion to level 4 I have been allocated to the North West Pool of referees for the 2012/13 season. This will be the first time I have officiated on any of the 3 league invloved (North West Counties Div 1, Lancashire League and West Lancashire League) and just thought I would introduce myself and try to get to know other people.

Im Stephen, live in Warrington, and have been refereeing for around 13 years, for all my sins I am a Manchester United fan (just given up my season ticket) and work as a Pool Lifeguard at a local pool in Warrington.

I am aware there is a pre-season meeting it would be nice if I could meet someone there so I dont look like billy no mates, and if anyone can alert me to how to get some pre-season friendlies that would be great.

Steve,

Give me a pm with your number.

NorthernRef

Dunno how I missed this! :( been neglecting this place of late

Welcome to refchat, glad to have you with us. Keep us posted how it goes

Back