A&H

Newcastle v Chelsea

CaptainsPlease

Level 6 Referee
That is not a full yard from the defensive wall at Chelsea's goal?
1700941411766.png

Second yellow for James later looked correct.

The Referee Store
Indeed but that was due to the Newcastle players moving forward just before the kick was taken rather than the attackers moving closer

In the Brentford Arsenal match there was a late Arsenal DFK… referee clearly tells the attacker to stay a metre away… but before the kick is taken attacker moves next to the wall.

No sanction. Play continued. Corner to attackers etc.

Pointless to have this law if it is not going to be enforced.

Reactions: es1
In the Brentford Arsenal match there was a late Arsenal DFK… referee clearly tells the attacker to stay a metre away… but before the kick is taken attacker moves next to the wall.

No sanction. Play continued. Corner to attackers etc.

Pointless to have this law if it is not going to be enforced.
If I'm thinking of the same incident, it was Odergaard, but it was only a two man wall so there was no requirement to remain 1m away. Caveat this with I was multitasking though so might have the wrong incident.

If I'm thinking of the same incident, it was Odergaard, but it was only a two man wall so there was no requirement to remain 1m away. Caveat this with I was multitasking though so might have the wrong incident.
You are so right. I’ve been doing the futsal where it’s 2. I think the ref also confused me by looking like he was warning Odegaard. But yes, my bad;)

Back