A&H

Nike Kit

The Referee Store
I can't decide whether to go with FAMOA or County badge... Decisions, Decisions...:hmmm: :confused:

Ive already just bought an umbro diamond with famoa, so I'm unsure whether to have one of each

Ive already just bought an umbro diamond with famoa, so I'm unsure whether to have one of each
If your going to get 2 kits then 1 of each, county badge and a FAMOA badge so you've got the choice and need a county badge for county deployments!

I hope the new nike kit is a bit longer than last years. Plenty big enough in terms of girth, but dear me, it was short. Lifting my arms would reveal my under shirt or stomach (finely toned I might add!)

I should pick mine up today. Wasn't in yesterday when delivery was attempted.

@jojo I ordered mine with FAMOA badge on the first day of pre-order and it was dispatched on Tuesday. I would have had it if I was in yesterday.

They left message on Facebook yesterday saying there trying to get threw all the orders as quick as they can

@jojo I ordered mine with FAMOA badge on the first day of pre-order and it was dispatched on Tuesday. I would have had it if I was in yesterday.
Cheers. I ordered a few days after the first day, so shouldn't be too long:)

Mine was dispatched on Tuesday, hoping it'll be at the sorting office later.

Back