A&H

Nike Training wear 2014...

The Referee Store
That one or this one:

product_image_200_00043118.jpg

I think they would stick with black and white. From the top link on the OP, I would say those tops that are black and white/black and black, I think those are the ones that A&H will sell, and the ones offered to referees and worn in the FL & Premier League.

I quite like it but you're right its a bit expensive! The badging is expensive too!

Still about a tenner per badge? I just don't think that green looks right for referees, it should be black and white.

I'll buy the stuff I don't need badged from places like Discount Football Kits and ACA Sports, and just get the polo badged. There is a big saving from those places!

I'll buy the stuff I don't need badged from places like Discount Football Kits and ACA Sports, and just get the polo badged. There is a big saving from those places!
Yeah, that's what I've done with a lot of my stuff this year. Not sure how much of the new kit I'll gEt because I've got quite a lot of this year's.

Yeah, that's what I've done with a lot of my stuff this year. Not sure how much of the new kit I'll gEt because I've got quite a lot of this year's.
The reason I'll be getting quite a lot is because it is due to stay in for 2 seasons - maybe not the training wear but the kit

I quite like the PGMOL 2014 Nike range. Having just come back to refereeing it would be nice to have some badged kit too. Is A&H the best / cheapest place to get badged stuff from?

The reason I'll be getting quite a lot is because it is due to stay in for 2 seasons - maybe not the training wear but the kit
The socks are the same, the shorts are the same but for the colour of the nike logo so I'll probably just get the shirt with my RA-FA points.

Just a question, for the training wear.
Which one would we be expected to buy? Surely it wouldn't be the PGMOL?

Back