A&H

Nike Training wear 2014...

Just a question, for the training wear.
Which one would we be expected to buy? Surely it wouldn't be the PGMOL?

Your not "expected" to buy any, personally I will be buying most of this seasons as I prefer it, No offence to anyone but I hate it when someone focuses more on equipment and having the latest gear and all the stuff that the PGMO have than actually Refereeing, very much people with all the gear but no idea.

The Referee Store
Your not "expected" to buy any, personally I will be buying most of this seasons as I prefer it, No offence to anyone but I hate it when someone focuses more on equipment and having the latest gear and all the stuff that the PGMO have than actually Refereeing, very much people with all the gear but no idea.

I'm exactly the same but I do academy games a lot so i'm required to have the training kit for warm ups and warm downs otherwise its frowned upon sadly...

I'm exactly the same but I do academy games a lot so i'm required to have the training kit for warm ups and warm downs otherwise its frowned upon sadly...

Which academy are you involved with????? At burton our warm consists of a cup of coffee and your own stretches 15 mins before kick off

I agree, it's not frowned upon here, you just feel a little out of the ordinary if you don't have some of the gear, not all of it obviously, just a few bits, and if you don't have it you feel you don't like belong to the academy if that makes sense

Just a question, for the training wear.
Which one would we be expected to buy? Surely it wouldn't be the PGMOL?
I think either - the Nike stuff on sale this year is the same as PGMOL and the fact it is on sale I don't think it is wrong to buy it - I'd go for that if you like it, it's the same price

Back