A&H

Open Age OA Leagues in Surrey

Nimbleblade

Well just a year over since I did my course and have decided its time to have a look at Open Age Leagues

Can anyone recommend any Open Age Leagues in Surrey, particularly looking for Saturdays..

The Referee Store
Well just a year over since I did my course and have decided its time to have a look at Open Age Leagues

Can anyone recommend any Open Age Leagues in Surrey, particularly looking for Saturdays..

Have a look on your FAs website. Should be a list of leagues and what days they are on

I'm sure I refereed on the Surrey south Eastern when I lived in Croydon. Did the Croydon sunday league too.

Depends on where in Surrey you are. Like Ross I was a Surrey south eastern combination referee. Occasional Wimbledon and district game and Sunday I was always on duty in the Morden and District league. All excellent well run leagues

Declan

Thanks, reffed a Further Education League match on Wednesday and one of my assistants recommended the Guildford and Woking Alliance so have signed up for that starting in January

I referee in Surrey. I referee on the Kingston and District on a Saturday, which is a good league and run well. I am also an assistant on the Combined Counties and I referee on the Morden and District on a Sunday. It depends of course where in Surrey you are.... its a big County!

Welcome also, its good to have another County colleague on here!

P4yno
Thanks, I emailed a couple of weeks back looking for info on Kingston and District but havent had anything yet, located in Weybridge and dont mind travelling, still run a boys team on a Saturday morning and hoping fixtures wont clash.

At present mainly ref SYL on a Sunday ages U13-U18

Who did you email for the Kingston and District? PM me, I know the referee secretary well, he is also part of my society. I will pass on his contact details for you. Most KO times in the Kingston and District are usually 1.30pm or 2.00pm.

P4yno
I used the contact on their web page...No worries as have now registered with Guildford and Woking Alliance for the remainder of the season and have first fixture next Saturday

Back