A&H

Player Takes Shirt Off During Match ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Padfoot PC.........is it a new referee computer that applies the laws as they are writ?
I may not always agree with the tone, but I can rarely argue with the logic of his answers.
Many of us would have plenty of problems with both his logic and his constant abuse of other referees, both on here and off!!!

Fortunately I have no idea what he's saying. Life is much simpler that way. Discussion remains far more constructive too.

I like a broad church of opinions, I don’t agree with some of them but I can live with that! Welcome to the weekend spoilers forum

Many of us would have plenty of problems with both his logic and his constant abuse of other referees, both on here and off!!!

Fortunately I have no idea what he's saying. Life is much simpler that way. Discussion remains far more constructive too.
This is where we differ, as far as I'm concerned Padfoot isn't really abusive that's just the way most of you choose to read it. Is he forthright, yes, opinionated yes, a blunt Yorkshireman, probably. Can't believe some of you have such thin skins, you're referees ffs.

This is where we differ, as far as I'm concerned Padfoot isn't really abusive that's just the way most of you choose to read it. Is he forthright, yes, opinionated yes, a blunt Yorkshireman, probably. Can't believe some of you have such thin skins, you're referees ffs.

Nowt thin about my skin. I just know a sarcastic insult when I read one. Simple as.

Oh, and if he's a blunt Yorkshireman ... I'll eat my hat. And I've a big green one at home .... ;)

Nowt thin about my skin. I just know a sarcastic insult when I read one. Simple as.

Oh, and if he's a blunt Yorkshireman ... I'll eat my hat. And I've a big green one at home .... ;)
Salt or pepper with that?

OK, think this one is done now, at least 9 consecutive posts not related to the original topic. That'll do ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back