A&H

Power tank pens - where to keep it!

DaveMac

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
So basically they seem pretty top notch. But asking a really dopey question, but where do you keep it during a game? My current match card holder has a little slot for my mini pencil, but wondering where do people keep a pen during a game.

The Referee Store
So basically they seem pretty top notch. But asking a really dopey question, but where do you keep it during a game? My current match card holder has a little slot for my mini pencil, but wondering where do people keep a pen during a game.
I keep my pens in my socks :) one in each... And a pencil in my top left pocket

I was always told to avoid putting them in your sock, dunno by who or why so always avoided it! haha!

1 Clipped on my shorts pocket and 1 clipped in my top pocket. Both easy to reach that way.

I was always told to avoid putting them in your sock, dunno by who or why so always avoided it! haha!
i was told not to for two reasons pen, when you are bending down to get it player might knee you in the face,
pencil if they snap and peirce the skin, possibility of lead poisoning dunno if its true but thats what i was told

first of all i think the power tank pens are excellent, and simply clip one in each shirt pocket

Back