A&H

RA-FA Order

Ryan Cornelius

Level 6 Referee
Hi is anyone else waiting a long time for the delivery of the new nike kit from the FAMOA Scheme, I ordered mine on the 5th June and still had nothing!

The Referee Store
No experience myself but have heard of a few people waiting a while for their orders

Hi is anyone else waiting a long time for the delivery of the new nike kit from the FAMOA Scheme, I ordered mine on the 5th June and still had nothing!

Been waiting since the 7th June for a full kit from RA-FA scheme, Had a couple of email convos where they are blaming supply NIKE as the issue. But am told my is nearly ready !!!

Not holding my breath

Nike and Addidas are having lots of problems delivering kits this year, Bolton Wanderers and Nottingham Forrest are still awaiting their new kit for all of there teams so not surprised referees are still waiting! Hopefully you get yours soon though

A little off topic but does anyone know when the new log books come out?

I have been in contact with them and they said early August, however that to me means now but im still waiting.

Just spoke to First Media they tell me that my kit was dispatched yesterday !!!!

Kit might just make it for Wednesday and my first league match !

Ublades

Back