A&H

RA-FA Site

BrisRef

Hi all - I was just wondering when/if the RA-FA incentive site will be up? It seems they haven't updated the site since last year as it says 'open on or slightly before 1st April'. Have any of you managed to get in yet? Sorry if this is a silly question, just not sure as this'll be my first time round :)

The Referee Store
I'm in but there seems to be no changes as of yet, oh just to let everyone know, I sent them an email and I got a reply and also they said that the date for log bogs to be in has been brought forward to 1st may!!!! :)

Ah ok... I type in my RA-FA number and surname but it does nothing apart from refresh the page :( Shall I contact them?

Message from the website - later starting date and later closing date due to the new Nike kit.
Not what Ryan says above.

WELCOME

Thanks once again for being a member of the Incentive Scheme for this season and for your efforts as part of the refereeing family.

For this season we are delaying the start until 1st May. As a result, the closing date will now be 31st August to allow enough time for those of you who wish to order the new Nike kit to submit your orders (The new kit is not available until July). Therefore any logbooks already sent will be stored until 1st May before they are validated.

Please remember you must be a full member of the RA to claim your rewards and ensure your logbooks are as fully signed as possible before returning them to First Media.

Thanks again for your involvement as a member of the refereeing family.

Roger Vaughan

Incentive Scheme Manager

So when do they have to be in for?:confused:

How do you join the RA incentive. I have recently become a member of my local RA but I don't know how to join the scheme. What sort of stuff can you get? How many points do things cost? How many points do you get for a match? Etc and even though I haven't joined the scheme yet can I still get points for the matches that I have done this season?

1) You could've joined when you sent your 6 games in, but now you can email the company - www.ra-fa.co.uk
2) You can get all sorts! Whistles, match pads, lanyards, towels with FA Badge embroidered, kit, badges, touchline flags, watches, FA Memory sticks - you get the message, all sorts!
3) Things cost different amounts - some things are relatively cheap, others are quite expensive
4) You get different number of points per game dependant on how many games you do in a season - if you do 40 games or less, you get 20 points per game. If you do 41-60 games in a season, you get 30 points per game.
5) You can still get the points for games you've done this season, you'd need to find the managers, although you can use league/county representatives for some games, not all.

Hope this helps:D

So when do they have to be in for?:confused:
They have to have received it and you have to have claimed your points by 31st August, after that points are lost. It turns out you're only allowed one transaction.

They have to have received it and you have to have claimed your points by 31st August, after that points are lost. It turns out you're only allowed one transaction.
Ah right ok thanks

Can you top up your points with money if you don't have enough points to buy something? If so how much would 700 points be?

Back