A&H

RC FOR CAR

wa209

Hi all.
Quick bit of advice
Adult game today with subs from each team acting as AR.. so players named on the team sheet (don't have NAR's)
Second half just underway when abit of commotion in sideline... Turned to see the Sub player acting as AR strike a sub from oppo team over the head with my flag!!
He then runs onto pitch, still with my flag and hits one of the oppo team centre backs over head with same flag!!
Managed to stop WW3 erupting and RC for the sub involved..
Question re WGS am I treating him as player.. In which case normal entry...
Or in his temporary capacity as CAR would it be ex report with him named etc..
thoughts welcome

PS...flag survived... I'll have to get another set.. Very robust obviously!

Thanks all

The Referee Store
Hi all.
Quick bit of advice
Adult game today with subs from each team acting as AR.. so players named on the team sheet (don't have NAR's)
Second half just underway when abit of commotion in sideline... Turned to see the Sub player acting as AR strike a sub from oppo team over the head with my flag!!
He then runs onto pitch, still with my flag and hits one of the oppo team centre backs over head with same flag!!
Managed to stop WW3 erupting and RC for the sub involved..
Question re WGS am I treating him as player.. In which case normal entry...
Or in his temporary capacity as CAR would it be ex report with him named etc..
thoughts welcome

PS...flag survived... I'll have to get another set.. Very robust obviously!

Thanks all
He is a player in this instance, so a RC on WGS. Additionally, the SCOR requires the club to provide a suitable person to act as AR, so let the league know.

I'd be making an additional report. Someone using my flags as a weapon during a game is ridiculous.

Good job managing this, as my local teams would happily take the mass con if that happened.

Good job it wasn't one of the old wooden Touchline flags, you wouldn't be getting up after a whack over the noggin with one of those.

Definitely report as a player as others have said.

I would definitely report as a player, but mention he was acting as CAR at the time in the little box they give you.

It would be an awful situation to have to deal with, but it does read as being rather comical…

Back