A&H

Important Refchat shop now open!!!

The Referee Store
Hugely impressed with the quick delivery Ross, even in deepest rural Devon. Plus, such neat handwriting too!
My pleasure. Cant take credit for the neat handwriting though. That was my wifes handwriting, if it was mine, I reckon the postman would struggle to read it :D :p

EDIT: To be fair, it only had to come from Cornwall :D

My pleasure. Cant take credit for the neat handwriting though. That was my wifes handwriting, if it was mine, I reckon the postman would struggle to read it :D :p

EDIT: To be fair, it only had to come from Cornwall :D

You'd be surprised how long it takes a letter to come from Exeter to us...a mere 18 miles up the road.

But we all know that's another country!!:)

It's another world Darren...as soon as you cross the Tamar. :eek:

Odd question - I only get prices in AUD, USD, CAD or NZD.

Now, as much as I trust you and am about to order, this appears to be foreign and my bank wants to take a foreign payment and charge me convertion rate......

Whats the craik?

Alas! My whistles finally arrived after Royal Mail messed up! £1.56 deficient on postage apparently even though Ross went to the post office to send it! Either way postie forgot the card so I never knew but finally I have them just in time for the new season. Oh and I had a lovely phone call with Royal Mail as well to voice my concerns and put my complaint in

Glad they finally arrived! Will be making a call to royal fail tomorrow to complain

Can you save me an organiser too Ross? I'll order it as soon as I see it's available but I don't want them selling out in the mean time or Ryan buying the whole lot to pi$$ me off :p ;)

Back