A&H

Important Refchat shop now open!!!

The Referee Store
Looking into it

Is there anything you'd like to see added to the store. Suggestions welcome and I'll see about getting it sorted
the card skins and the reusable record of the game cards are excellent things, as a self confessed tackleberry from police academy i would like a lot of things, but i realise postage for items you might have a very small demand on might be a problem

Any idea when your expecting more organisers in Ross? My current holder is on its last legs!

Any idea when your expecting more organisers in Ross? My current holder is on its last legs!
Hoping I'll have a new shipment in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Anywho, next 5 orders over a fiver will receive a free set of card skins :)

Going to order an organiser as soon as they are available. Some free card skins sounds good ;)

No word of a lie, the organiser is the best bit of referee kit I have ever bought. It's superb.

@Ross , or anyone else, does anyone have any contacts for team wear??

Looking to get polo shirts / tracksuits for my local RA, just wandering if anyone has any online contacts or advice?

Sorry not sure if ok to put on this forum or elsewhere, feel free to move if not appropriate mate.

I know a guy from back home in Peterborough that does it, search for Macca Sports, I reckon hell look after you

Back