A&H

Offer RefChat Store - 15% off and now with a new look

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Thought id let you know about a little something I've been working on. RefChat now has a new look store, it can be found either by clicking the link above, or by visiting www.refchat.co.uk/store

To celebrate this new launch, i will offer 15% off your order. To take advantage of this offer simply enter the code 'refchat' when you checkout

Enjoy!!

The Referee Store
Looks very good @Ross, way better than ref store. Do you know anywhere that sells signal bip flag batteries the German company do but that's it and they're quite expensive?

Which ones? What made you get them? Big purchase when you've just started out?! Not having a go though....your money haha!!

The signal bip ones. I got them because they were cheap, they only cost me £40 and they work perfectly. I thought that as I move up in the refereeing world they will help me and so far they have :)

Looks very good @Ross, way better than ref store. Do you know anywhere that sells signal bip flag batteries the German company do but that's it and they're quite expensive?
Cant say I do, ill keep my ears to the ground though

Shall have a nice big order once I work out what I've lost/broken/put through the washing machine. (Note: RA cards do not wash well if left in a velcro pocket) :p

Back