A&H

Referee Assessor/Inspector Equiptment

Lasherlogi

Hello Guys,

I am just getting my qualification as a Referee Assessor/Inspector and was wondering where to find Notepads that are ruled on one side and contain a diagram of a football pitch on the other.

If any one can think of any other gear an Assessor/Inspector might need please do mention it and drop a link if possible.

Thanks,

The Referee Store
I get my pads from my County FA, so don't know where you could buy them from.

Other vital equipments:
Warm & waterproof coat & trousers
Gloves you can write in
Multiple pens (they always run out at the worst times).

Worst comes to worst, there are stacks of useful PDFs online for free that you can download and print doublesided...

Another bit of kit for an assessor you might consider is a pair of spectacles and a copy of the current LotG :D

Don't forget the camouflage gear for hiding in the bushes ...... :rolleyes:
They don't make bushes big enough for me to hide behind or in

Hello Guys,

I am just getting my qualification as a Referee Assessor/Inspector and was wondering where to find Notepads that are ruled on one side and contain a diagram of a football pitch on the other.

If any one can think of any other gear an Assessor/Inspector might need please do mention it and drop a link if possible.

Thanks,
Sorry @Ross

http://www.referee-equipment.co.uk/Assessors

could you explain how you would use these brian i have looked at them but never understood them
I don't use them, so can't help :D

BUT I believe they are used as foul counters to identify periods of high offending and persistent offenders. The FOP can be used as a diagram to illustrate where incidents occur and the reverse of both can be used to note the time and persons involved in notable incidents that might be referred to in the de-brief.

(think I got away with that)

Who said you did?
Shall I go slowly for you and make allowances for your geographical location?

I said I didn't use the pads in the link I posted.

You said the best assessors use their own pads and draw their own diagrams.

I said I didn't use those pads (again).

So by virtue of intimation and a play on words I was hinting I was one of the best assessors.

Look if I have to explain my joke, I really am wasting my time. I mean I could just be out postponing games on waterlogged pitches like I seem to have been doing for the last 3 months.

;) Smiley so everyone knows this is a joke post made through boredom and fatigue I mean I could be finishing my reports from yesterday's game, but I just don't have the energy. Think it must be the 4 weeks without alcohol :D

So by virtue of intimation and a play on words I was hinting I was one of the best assessors.

Look if I have to explain my joke, I really am wasting my time. I mean I could just be out postponing games on waterlogged pitches like I seem to have been doing for the last 3 months.

;) Smiley so everyone knows this is a joke post made through boredom and fatigue I mean I could be finishing my reports from yesterday's game, but I just don't have the energy. Think it must be the 4 weeks without alcohol :D
thats serious there are places called pubs you can get help with this and i would post a smiley, to show i was jokinf if i knew how to

But I never quoted you, so where did I say you did. If you assume it makes an ass of u and me, although making allowances for your geographical location I appreciate your sense of deluded self importance Smiley

Back