A&H

Sold Referee Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref Groupie

Over the years I've accumulated quite a hoard of refereeing books (autobiographies and biographies) and the time has come for a clearout.

Some are quite old and some are more up to date. Many of them have been autographed.

I'll try to find time to make a list of the books available and post it on here, but in the meantime if anyone is looking for a particular referee biography let me know, as there's a chance it might be in my collection, and if so we could come to an agreement on a price.

All money raised will go towards postage and packaging costs for the parcels of referee kits I send around the world. (Some boxes can cost up to £75 to post and it all comes out of my own pocket)!

The Referee Store
Ill second what Ref Groupie has said about parcels she sends to others in need.

Many of times she has very kindly helped me out with kit and when offered to cover postage she has always declined !

She is a fantastic person so please if you would like a book contact her !

I've lost my copy of Graham Polls biography, never got to finish it. Have you got it?

I've got 2 Graham Poll books.

One is his autobiography "Seeing Red"
and the other is "Geoff Hurst,The Hand of God, and the Biggest Rows in Football"
Both are autographed and both are hardback copies.

I have approximate prices in mind but we can discuss that via PM if you're interested in either (or both).

It's the seeing red I'm more interested in. Let me know a price please

what books have you got, im at uni so im my reading skills have been fine tuned to read lots in a very short space of time

thanks

Would you mind putting together a list of books you have? I might be interested in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back