A&H

Referee Kit

YorkieRef

Apologies if this has been posted before, but after a quick search I couldn't find anything.

Where can you buy reasonably cheap kit that is still a decent quality? I don't want anything ridiculously priced as I'm just starting out but don't know where to go to get the best deals.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

The Referee Store
A&H international are quality...

And a Ferrari is a quality car - but you can still only do 70mph on the motorway, and it still uses petrol. Only difference is the profit margin attached at the point of sale.

Sporting touch - the RA-FA store? Same kit, Same badges, quicker turn around, cheaper. Less margin for the same product.

I have no beef with A&H, but despise wasting money when a quick search finds the same thing for less.

Jeff on the other hand ....

I have had nothing but good experiences with a & h. Embroidered badges were great quality. Very happy

I have had nothing but good experiences with a & h. Embroidered badges were great quality. Very happy

Me too. Thoroughly recommend a&h international. I get discount but even without that, they are very good.

Just went to compare sporting touch to a&h.......sporting touch doesnt seem to be working?.....

Last edited by a moderator:
And a Ferrari is a quality car - but you can still only do 70mph on the motorway, and it still uses petrol. Only difference is the profit margin attached at the point of sale.

Yeah the only difference between a Ferrari and a Volvo is the profit margin attached at the point of sale :D

Good choice of second vehicle to compare with as I currently have both.Or did yo know I;d picked up a Volvo this weekend?

Will send you a comparison later if you wish.:D

*@33&?!

Back