A&H

Referee kit

Louis Bird

Level 7 Referee
anybody know where I can order thin jackets/jumpers that can have my CFA badge put on it?
I've got my refereeing kit but as its getting colder I'm in need of a few jumper or a jacket to get me to and from my games this winter.
Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

The Referee Store
Last edited by a moderator:
@davidbartlam - in line with forum rules Please can I ask you refrain from double posting - if you wish to add to a post use the edit feature available. (Can be found at the bottom of the post you wish to edit)

When I started I just got a cheapo Nike jacket and other bits from Sports Direct. They weren't even black.

Don't get hung up on badged gear and trying to look the part, it's your first season. Get through to the end of this season, then buy the proper stuff off-season when it's cheaper (and you know you will be continuing and/or refereeing at a slightly higher level).

Reactions: SM
When I started I just got a cheapo Nike jacket and other bits from Sports Direct. They weren't even black.

Don't get hung up on badged gear and trying to look the part, it's your first season. Get through to the end of this season, then buy the proper stuff off-season when it's cheaper (and you know you will be continuing and/or refereeing at a slightly higher level).
I've been officiating for nearly 3 years already and I'm not stopping anytime soon so I feel the investment would be worth it for me at this point in time.

Sorry Louis, I wrongly assumed this was your first year. I guess my point still stands though, I'm not saying L4s or 5s have a greater need to look the part, but don't get hung up on it right now. Any old coat or jacket will do, I only got badged gear because I was getting FA Cup and FA Vase appointments and I felt it was important in that environment.

If I was just doing park football, I wouldn't have bothered.

Sorry Louis, I wrongly assumed this was your first year. I guess my point still stands though, I'm not saying L4s or 5s have a greater need to look the part, but don't get hung up on it right now. Any old coat or jacket will do, I only got badged gear because I was getting FA Cup and FA Vase appointments and I felt it was important in that environment.

If I was just doing park football, I wouldn't have bothered.
Also I quiet like getting the kit. Looking the part is just the bonus for me.

Back