A&H

Referee Sec organisation

OnlyUseMeWhistle

RefChat Addict
Level 4W Referee
I've volunteered to ref sec the local sunday league here, only 12 teams over two divisions so shouldn't be a big time sink.

Wondered if anyone in here had done something similar and could recommend any software or anything that helps with assigning referees and managing resources like that?

Obviously it all goes into FullTime after!

The Referee Store
I've volunteered to ref sec the local sunday league here, only 12 teams over two divisions so shouldn't be a big time sink.

Wondered if anyone in here had done something similar and could recommend any software or anything that helps with assigning referees and managing resources like that?

Obviously it all goes into FullTime after!
My recommendation would be seeing if you can jump on a CFA wellbeing course, as it's probably useful for dealing with misconduct incidents.

My recommendation would be seeing if you can jump on a CFA wellbeing course, as it's probably useful for dealing with misconduct incidents.
Referee Appointments Secretaries aren't necessarily involved in misconduct reports - those are dealt with by a group of trained folks.
@OnlyUseMeWhistle Regarding software etc., would be sensible to call nearby Appointments Secretaries to see what they use, especially as some referees will be on their list and yours.
Good luck!

Would highly recommend Ref Suite. They are a free software company which assists in appointing match officials. A few County FA's are now utilising the service and it integrates with full time

Back