A&H

Referees needed for dissertation

Elliott

Hi guys/girls,

I'm a final year computer scientist at the University of Bath. I'm looking to create a mobile application that aids in the creation and management of amateur tournaments/leagues for my final year dissertation. If you could spare a couple of minutes to fill in my survey that would be great and it would really help me out!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G52ZBMP

Thanks,
Elliott Harrison

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Is this an app that would involve taking a phone / device out on the pitch? If that's the case what about rain, phones falling and being trodden on etc.

Thanks!

Yes this is for a mobile application to go onto the pitch but the idea is that it'll be in a pocket or strapped to your arm with a mobile phone holder. And the whenever any information needs to be added, you unstrap and then fill in the information. I would expect that the device would have a waterproof holder for bad weather etc.

Is this an app that would involve taking a phone / device out on the pitch? If that's the case what about rain, phones falling and being trodden on etc.

Did you read my entry on the free comment section at the end? Not verbatim but very, very close.:eek:

Back