A&H

RefStat Help

MattyontheWhistle

RefChat Addict
Using RefStat I have pretty much managed to customise it to my tastes/use, but there's one thing that is bugging me:

On Match Tracker, column 'AC' I have added the competitions I cover, but there are 11 in total. I have all 11 appearing in the drop-down menus in Match Tracker, they appear correctly on the Cautions page, and YCs and codes are being tallied on the Summary page for all 11 comps.

The gap appears on the 'Details' page - where the cards from the 11th comp in the list are being counted in the 'Totals' column and row, but there are only 10 rows in each table, so the 11th comp isn't appearing in the list.

How do I add a row into each table (between comp#10 and 'Total') to show the cards from the 11th comp in the list?

Hoping there's an Excel wiz out there can help....thanks!

The Referee Store
Assuming you have added the extra drop down menus correctly as you say they are all working.

Go to the details page and then click review from the top menu bar across and unprotect work sheet password is RefStatPass then insert an extra row in each box.
Click on row above across whole box to include the count and the new inserted row and click fill down from the home page again this will insert all the formulas into the new boxes and they should all count correctly. Do the same for each section. This should work..

Good...

Yeah depending on what version of excel you are using will depend on if they auto update or just copy from above.
It will also depend on if you have updated the data validation for the drop down box for all matches, it only shows the first 50 unless you unlock and open the rest but you would need to correct them as well or you could get corrupt data.

I haven't done anything with the 50 match limit as yet - thought I'd cross that bridge when I got there.

I'd be pushing it to get 50 matches in a season over here to be honest.

50 is a lot in a season however I am not sure if by having 11 drop downs in the first 50 and only 10 in in the rest might cause some calculation issues

Back