A&H

Reports

SteveAustinRef

Level 7 Referee
When I first passed my exam we had to write reports out in duplicate and post the CFA.

So I am unsure with these new multi cautions forms, yes very quick and a great tool.

But What do I do now????

I cautioned a player for dissent today and then sent him off for a second caution, for dissent and i hadnt even put the card away from the first caution. Its his own fault I told him at half time he was pushing his luck and that he need to keep his opinions to himself, and again I warned him during the second half but he stepped to far.

Any way back to my point....

How should I submit the reports?

Should I send both on Misconduct reports or one on multi and then the other on misconduct?

Thanks

The Referee Store
If you send off for S7 (2 x Caution), it does not go on the multi-caution form.
If you send off for S1-S6 AND have previously cautioned the player, the yellow goes on multi-caution and red goes separately.

From what you've said, you will not put on the multi-caution, only a misconduct form for S7. Ensure you write in the report what each card was for (C2). Include facts and only facts (In 20th minute, I cautioned above named player for C2, dissent, and showed him the yellow card. He then proceeded to give me further dissent, so I cautioned him a second time for C2 and showed him the yellow card, followed by the red card and asked him to leave the field of play)

Back