A&H

Respect badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
I have a respect badge on one of my kits, but does anyone know where to get one from? I have it on my sleeve, and would like it on my new kit on the sleeve? To sew it on (not me!)? Also, if anyone knows, the RA Badge, I also have that on the sleeve, and would like it to be on the sleeve of the new kit, if anyone knows where to get one? Thanks

The Referee Store
Hi guys,

I've got 2 spare shirts (red, blue) which I use for when I am doing midweek school games, or when there is a colour clash in games that I am doing. Only thing is, they don't have FA badges like my black kit does. Does anyone know how I can get hold of some badges to attach to them please? Thanks!

Word of warning, School matches, I don't think there is a problem with a coloured shirt, but not sure. As for other matches, you CANNOT wear a coloured kit. Even if both teams wear lack, you must wear black. As far as badges go, I'm not sure where you can get them.

The badge? Yes so did I, but it is on my other kit! Thanks though

I have my Shropshire FA badge embroidered on the left pocket and the wifey put my FA Respect badge on the right. I wanted it clearly on my chest so it stands out so if you're approached by an irate player he might see it staring him in the face and think 'Oh yeah, respect required'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back