A&H

'Rules' that need to be changed Daily Telegraph

The Referee Store
I used to play both codes (I think Union is a much better code - and we're pretty good at that down here too!). Still have no idea what the rules to union are. League is pretty much the simplest game in the world to play. Catch the ball, run at the other meatheads.

Only 6 of these points would require actual law changes. The rest are referees choosing not to enforce existing laws.
Some very good points though.
My only problem is the handball proposal (like Messi coudn't put a ball on a defenders hand if he wanted!) and the complete fabrication about when the GK's 6 seconds start!
The foul throw, encroachment, penalty, handball (first half anyway), quad punishment, unwanted advantage, putting ball out and dissent points are pretty damn spot on!

I used to play both codes (I think Union is a much better code - and we're pretty good at that down here too!). Still have no idea what the rules to union are. League is pretty much the simplest game in the world to play. Catch the ball, run at the other meatheads.

And don't celebrate after kicking a drop goal in the 80th minute when you're 2 points behind!

Done that - thankfully it was a training game, and I had forgotten that its a single point, not 3 in that code. Never did make the team after that....

Back