A&H

Sheffield United v Wolves

zonknz

I guess most of you won't have seen it yet, but the penalty in the last minute of stoppage.

The level of contact is low, but for me its a trip. VAR overuling would deffo move into re-referring the game.

The Referee Store
Edited the title. Both Wednesday and United fans get very annoyed when either club is referred to as Sheffield, and Sheffield is actually the oldest football club in the world and play in the Northern Premier League.

Wolves fan here (plus qualified ref). I think it was VERY soft BUT the VAR was right not to intervene in my opinion

I'd be very happy if that was called a dive. Striker played for it and turned minimal contact into a pen

Wolves lose. Gary O’Neill whining on an interview. Rinse, and repeat.

I’m tired of it. Perhaps today he had a point, but he’s very much the boy who cried wolf.

Wolves lose. Gary O’Neill whining on an interview. Rinse, and repeat.

I’m tired of it. Perhaps today he had a point, but he’s very much the boy who cried wolf.
I'd say he's had a point with 3 match changing var 'errors' (United/Newcastle/Sheffield utd). I think there was a 4th but can't recall...

No pen for me. Minimal contract, if any. Certainly not enough for the attacker to hit the deck

Reactions: es1
I'd say he's had a point with 3 match changing var 'errors' (United/Newcastle/Sheffield utd). I think there was a 4th but can't recall.
Yes, the other one was the penalty against Luton. And to be honest I still believe we should have had a penalty against Aston Villa as well (match finished 1-1)

Yes, the other one was the penalty against Luton. And to be honest I still believe we should have had a penalty against Aston Villa as well (match finished 1-1)
Luton pen is 'right' (I don't like it being right but it is), don't recall the villa one

Not worlds away from the Wolves Newcastle PK
Wolves are getting hammered by decisions this season

Reactions: es1
The one against Villa was in my opinion a potential DOGSO, from where I sit. Couldn't be sure but that was my view.

Back