A&H

Software update looming

The Referee Store
So it would appear im actually more amazing than i thought. Push notifications now enabled

Should work on google chrome and some android devices but not on iOS unfortunately

So it would appear im actually more amazing than i thought. Push notifications now enabled

Should work on google chrome and some android devices but not on iOS unfortunately
When's the app coming?

The in-built VAR app for use in our fixtures. Simply ask the players to act out a replay of the incident while we upload it to whichever of the newly formed RefChat Varsicle Committee are online, and they make a snap judgement of Play on...Next! or SEND EM ALL OFF. £4.99/month.

The in-built VAR app for use in our fixtures. Simply ask the players to act out a replay of the incident while we upload it to whichever of the newly formed RefChat Varsicle Committee are online, and they make a snap judgement of Play on...Next! or SEND EM ALL OFF. £4.99/month.
I'd rather get the free version, where any submitted video is deleted for copyright violation, then a five minute delay is triggered, before an automated message tells you the decision was fine.

Imagine if VAR videos were uploaded here from Shockley Park, games wouldn't finish till midnight as they were mulled over and argued about!!!

Back