A&H

Some Goalies

DazzRef

That big tall Scottish ref
Level 6 Referee
Not sure if anyone remembers my post about a goalie who came clattering into a player and broke his leg. Well anyway had the same team today and the same keeper. U17s. Bout 70 mins keeper picks up a pass back at the edge of the box. Blow for IFK no complaints except from the keeper who was more annoyed at himself I think, cautioned for ballooning the ball away. Someone says something like 'waaaay' to the keeper. He just loses it. Team mates holding him back trying to calm him down. Wont shut up, trying not to show him another card when he just snaps. 'Your a ****ing dingall(no idea what that is or means) il ****ing burst you' to an opposition player. Straight red for OFFINABUS.

Some keepers eh

Team mates and coaches furious at him, told him to politely head back to the changing room. His team held out for a 5-4 win tho.

The Referee Store
oh deary me haha, i only ever had a go at my own team mates haha, never the ref or opposition! Nice reffing work done by the sounds of it Darren! Id have possibly thought about cautioning the 'waaaaay' player as dissent, possibly.. im not 100% sure, would have had to have been there i think!

was hard to identify who said it to him as they were all getting ready in a group for the incoming IFK. Never actually heard anything said but something was said and the keepers captain said 'he should never have reacted to that'. Was a weird 30 secs put it that way.

Dingle....as in the Emmerdale family

To fans of lancashire football teams, burnleh are affectionately known as the dingles, due to their extra digit on each hand

I had to urban dictionary it when I got home, think its some sort of penis, slightly retarded person is what he was going for. Iv heard it said before(not in refereeing context) but I knew it was offensive, the fact he added 'il burst you' at the end sold it for me.

Back