A&H

Spintso

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I cant see why they are so fussed about giving a list of names at the start of a match, it takes all of 2 minutes to do

I can understand it.....most weeks, teams name sub's that aren't necessarily there...just in case they turn up....again, this mornings game, away side named 5 subs at the start, not one of them turned up.
Although i suppose if they didn't turn up, it makes no difference to the team sheet as they didn't play!

It's probably more a case of "we've always done it this way..." and being reluctant to change.

The Referee Store
I suppose, but I highly doubt its going to cause teams to drop out because of writing a few names down

i emailed company to find out costing and posible ordering this is the reply i got

Dear Paul,

I am glad you want to buy our product. How did you heard about it? We have meet the England FA, Premier League and a retailer a couples of time. The FA will introduce a electronic match report system during July 2012. We hope to integrate our product to the new system and start selling the product in UK with help from retailers. Until then you can by our product/device from our website (the Swedish version). The price are 3960 Swedish crones and freight charge are 90 Swedish crones. All including VAT.

=387.25 GBP + 8.80 GBP p&p

How to order:
1. Go into www.spintso.se
2. Choose your language: Svenska
3. Click “To the Store”
4. Click “Spintso grundpaket”(Spintso basic package)
5. Click “köp” (buy, red marked)
6. Click ”till kassan” (kundkorgen, red marked)
7. Order summary
8. Print your personal data
a. “Förnamn” (first name)
b. “Efternamn” (last name)
c. “Adress” (Adress)
d. “Postnummer” (post code)
e. “Ort” (Town; village)
f. “Födelsedatum” (date of birth)
g. “Telefon (dagtid)” (phone number office time)
h. “mobil” (mobile number)
i. “E-post” (e-mail)
j. “Distrikt” (district)
k. “Anteckningar” (notes)
9. “Betalningsalternativ” Click VISA/Mastercard
10. ”Avtalsbestämmelser” Click “jag accepterar avtal om internetbeställning” (I accept internet order)
11. Click ”skicka beställning” (Confirm/Send order)
12. The Spintso package will be delivered to your address in 7-10 working days.

I hope the instruction to order will get you the help you need to buy. If you have any questions please e-mail or call us. Open the instruction movie “How to use a Spintso” on www.spintso.com (Academy) and learn more about how to use the device.

Best regards

Peter Evertsson
CEO

Spintso International AB
Forskargatan 3
781 70 Borlänge
+46 70 266 53 00
+46 243 737 21
E-mail: peter.evertsson@spintso.se
www.spintso.se

Any news on the monthly option?

Also, the electronic FA game system in 2012....will that be for all levels of football...or just from a certain level? If we purchase a Spintso now, will there be a software update to allow it to work with the new FA system?

i would love to give one a try but at £400 more or less its far too much for most referees
i think this device will be for the select group referees only
Why is referee technology so expensise ?
i.e Ervocom flags £465.00
who can us meer mortals aford them

Any news on the monthly option?

Also, the electronic FA game system in 2012....will that be for all levels of football...or just from a certain level? If we purchase a Spintso now, will there be a software update to allow it to work with the new FA system?

First i've heard about this electronic FA system... Would be interesting to see them roll something out right down to grassroots...

First i've heard about this electronic FA system... Would be interesting to see them roll something out right down to grassroots...

If it's along the lines of the same system we have in Sweden and Norway - then it'll simply be an expansion of the current FA Full-Time system. It will rely on each League keeping their Player Registration Records up to date on the website

Am really intrigued to see this in use. May have to buy one :)

I have had an email back from Peter with some useful details within. Will post more fully later this evening

Right then!

Had an email back from Peter Evertsson this morning - in one of our regular catch-ups. I will list the main points but will leave some details out as they are of a rather sensitive nature.

They are currently in preliminary discussions with a company here to become their UK Supplier - and it's envisaged that it won't be sold in the UK before spring 2012.
The FA are scheduled to introduce a new administration and appointing computer system for the 2011/12 season - which will hopefully be linked in with the Spintso.

And he left me with a little question:

Anders (Spintso's Sales & Marketing Manager) has got an idea. If you collect 20-30 interested referees for a meeting somewhere in UK for example in May, we can come over and have a Spintso ACADEMY session, 2-3 hours in length, and give a group discount on the Spintso kit. What do you think about the idea?

So - what would you say about the last opportunity?

Right then!

Had an email back from Peter Evertsson this morning - in one of our regular catch-ups. I will list the main points but will leave some details out as they are of a rather sensitive nature.

They are currently in preliminary discussions with a company here to become their UK Supplier - and it's envisaged that it won't be sold in the UK before spring 2012.
The FA are scheduled to introduce a new administration and appointing computer system for the 2011/12 season - which will hopefully be linked in with the Spintso.

And he left me with a little question:

So - what would you say about the last opportunity?

I think the last idea sounds good.

What sort of discount are we looking at? And can we still pay it monthly?
Even with a 50% discount i would still struggle to find it in a lump sum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back