A&H

Strange Association Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Owens

Token Colonial
Level 3 Referee
I've just received my Soccer New Brunswick "polo" shirt for use when travelling around for refereeing and it's the PGMO shirt from Umbro. Too bad it doesn't have the Canadian Soccer Association logo on the left breast instead of SNB or I'd be using it to referee in when the CSA officially switches from Adidas to Umbro in the fall.

Another question: does anyone know where I can get a PGMO kit in size small? I'm about a 36" chest so the medium will be a bit big, I fear.

The Referee Store
The PGMO kit isn't as generous as the wembley was, so bare that in mind if you do order one.

I suppose that's true. The shirt they've given me is a small and PGMO and it fits like a glove. I checked A&H International (I think that's what it's called) adn they only go to medium...

In that case, you may need to e-mail Victoria at A&H and ask them to see if they have small's, or who could get you one..

Echo what Greg says, drop Victoria an email. Shes always been helpful in my opinion

Wembley and generous are not two words I would normally associate together. That'll be a 6XL for me then! :eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back