A&H

The amount of games.

I agree with you about multiple games on the same day,however personally when it comes to March / April / May I have no problem in doing one on a Sunday, and 2 or 3 mid week games. There is a ref in our association who will do Friday night, 2 or 3 on Saturday and 2 or 3 on Sunday, that's way too much.

The Referee Store
I'm not too bothered at the moment, I take whatever games I can get.

On another note, well done in the Lassa Tyres Cup Final @jordan clarkson you did well mate, I was in the crowd watching because I knew some of the players. BTW what did the Barham keeper say to you when there was that bit of confusion when he thought the goal was offside?

This "weekend" I have 4 in 4 days, all youth but on full size pitches

Thursday - School match
Friday - Memorial match on the line
Saturday - League match
Sunday - Cup semi final on the line

I'm not too bothered at the moment, I take whatever games I can get.

On another note, well done in the Lassa Tyres Cup Final @jordan clarkson you did well mate, I was in the crowd watching because I knew some of the players. BTW what did the Barham keeper say to you when there was that bit of confusion when he thought the goal was offside?

He told me to "stick my ****ing flag up" and then just carried on moaning and been offensive. the referee didnt get why i was flagging, Good game of football

I agree with you about multiple games on the same day,however personally when it comes to March / April / May I have no problem in doing one on a Sunday, and 2 or 3 mid week games. There is a ref in our association who will do Friday night, 2 or 3 on Saturday and 2 or 3 on Sunday, that's way too much.

i totally agree when it comes to the end of the season yes.

He told me to "stick my ****ing flag up" and then just carried on moaning and been offensive. the referee didnt get why i was flagging, Good game of football
aagh, I know the keeper so I will have a few words with him about that :)
Apart from that it was a good game. The one thing that you might want to work on is your short run along the touchline after a goal is scored, it is something that you can easily forget but with that goal a lot of people thought it was offside so when it went in everyone would know (especially the ref) that it is a goal. Who was on the bench side line? the piece of advice that I would give him is don't wear a watch that beeps at full time on the bench/ crowd side, because it went off and there was still 5 minutes left to play. :confused:

Seems my end of season mad rush has started already. Just completed my fourth game in as many days - all 'official' appointments. 2 Supply league middles, 1 FA Women's Cup and 1 County semi-final. Safe to say...I'm shattered!!

Seems my end of season mad rush has started already. Just completed my fourth game in as many days - all 'official' appointments. 2 Supply league middles, 1 FA Women's Cup and 1 County semi-final. Safe to say...I'm shattered!!
And loaded!!;):p

Haha, I didn't bursting with money, but better off!

£125 + expenses in 4 days? Not too bad!:p

Back