A&H

Tolerance level with regards to dissent

Howard the moonhead pleb

Level 7 Referee
Hello all

I'm coming to the end of my 1st season as a ref after playing for 15 years. I really enjoy still being involved and keeping fit, I'm finding though as I'm getting more experienced my tolerance levels to what I deem as dissent are lowering, at first I wouldn't do mych about it unless it necessary but now I find that I will only take so much before I act. Has anyone else had the same view or has anyone gone the other way and found their tolerance level has increased?

Moonhead

The Referee Store
I certainly found that. I think it was not so much a change in my tolerance, but a dramatic improvement in both my confidence and my willingness to make decisions in situations where at the beginning of my career I would have thought I could get away with not making a decision.

I certainly found that. I think it was not so much a change in my tolerance, but a dramatic improvement in both my confidence and my willingness to make decisions in situations where at the beginning of my career I would have thought I could get away with not making

I think those are very valid points mate, I do feel a lot more confident and I'm guessing it shows in how I'm being pro active in games rather than reactive

Back