A&H

Toon Will Be Relegated Tonight......

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Here we go. Not one Jewish person has ever ever complained about the term being used about Spurs

I'm guessing you're another middle class white man with a slightly worrying sense of guilt for no reason?

Here we go. Not one Jewish person has ever ever complained about the term being used about Spurs

I'm guessing you're another middle class white man with a slightly worrying sense of guilt for no reason?
Do you know every single Jewish person who has heard that term used about Tottenham Hotspur?

Maybe it's his innate sense of treating everyone equally that makes him question the use of that term?

Could we not use the word Yid on here? I recognise that Charlie didn't intend it this way but for many people this is a very racist epithet.
Thanks.

Do you know every single Jewish person who has heard that term used about Tottenham Hotspur?

Maybe it's his innate sense of treating everyone equally that makes him question the use of that term?
I'm a mod. I'm Jewish. A large percentage of my friends are also Jewish. I have both Spurs-supporting Jewish friends and non-Spurs-supporting Jewish friends.
I am not offended. I will allow the use of the word in a non-derogatory manner and I will thread ban anyone that tries to create something out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back