A&H

Umbro PGMOL shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
I'm excited, I've just ordered an Umbro PGMOL shirt.

I probably should have asked before sending, but, what is the sizing like? Similar to the Wembley? And the same for the shorts, as my Wembley shorts always seemed to come up to tight or too loose.

Also, any comments about the shirt, and what to and what not to do in regards to washing?

The Referee Store
Best shirt ive ever owned. Sizing wise, I personally think it's a bit less generous than the wembley.
I always wash mine at 30 degrees but as this has very little White trim it's easy to keep looking fresh

I have to agree with Ross on this one Lewys, I much prefer this shirt to the Wembley. I have a Large and it tends to ride up out of my shorts during games, but it is fine enough for me - then again, I went on the sizing of the Wembley so if you've done that you'll be fine.

Washing it is easy - not covered in white, no stupid tack on the shoulders which is held on by glue (very poor glue may I add) so you can just wash it how you'd wash your Wembley. Don't tumble dry it though, despite the lack of anything to come off, it can and probably will shrink it and given the sizing being not the most generous that is that last thing you want from your £75 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back